Google+

Friday, December 16, 2011

Changes By Kay Rogers



Kay says:

I love this picture of Jenna, and wanted to create a more artistic feel to the page. I started by building up the background with the rectangle of patterned papers and the border sticker. I tucked the photo into one of the Maya Road envelopes and when I went to put it on the page I felt I needed one more layer of separation. The tissue paper was PERFECT for that layer! I ripped the paper using my ruler as an edge, but not trying to make it square. For the leaves I sprayed them with both mists and LOVED the effect!

Add-Ons Used:
Prima Romantique Resist Canvas
7 Dots Studio Dreamer Stickers

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in the layout. Haven't played with the resist canvas yet. Sure looks like I should. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete