Google+

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sneak Peek # 2

Hey there!  As promised, we are back with a another sneak peek at our June kit, featuring paper from Maja Design, a Swedish company.  Designers Erin and Camilla have both created gorgeous layouts and we're sure you will find them inspiring.

"I Won't" by Erin Blegen

My middle child Gunner is nearing 3 years of age and has never had his hair cut. For some reason, I cannot bear the thought of cutting his beautiful golden locks- and nearly everyone I know gives me a hard time about it (including my husband)! I'm just not ready for it- and neither is he :).
These sweet photos were taken recently on one of our first spring days. The beautiful Maja papers were the perfect compliment to them, and I enjoyed piecing apart the Fancy Fob Watch chipboard piece to accent each part of my visual triangle.


 From the Flower Add-On:
Maya Road: Afternoon Tea Trim Pack: Milk (I used the tulle edging to create my bows)
Prima: Summer Carnation Vine: Thistle
Prima: Giselle: Haze
Petaloo: Mixed Textured Blossoms: Amber
Petaloo: Mixed Blossoms: Soft Pink


"Adore" by Camilla Ekman

Purple...I love purple! Just look at how gorgeous it is together with the green and the pink. 
In this layout I built up a photo mat in several layers. 
This makes the photo pop next to all the gorgeous flowers.


 From the Flower Add-on:
Prima: Summer Carnation Vine: Thistle
Petaloo: Mixed Blossoms: Soft Pink

From the Embellishment Add-on:
KaiserCraft: WoodenFlourishes: Borders
Petaloo: Sheer Butterflies: Blue/Pink/Yellow

Other: dies, book page, tags, gesso, stamps, alpha dies (QK), paper clip, 
mask, doily, texture paste, border punch


Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment