Google+

Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcoming a new designer to C'est Magnifique!

We would like to welcome Pam Bray as our newest member of the design team! She will be starting with the August kit. Here is a little about Pam in her own words!

Hi my name is Pam but my closest friends call me Pammejo. I live just outside of Memphis, TN, home of blues and BBQ. I am married to my high school sweetheart. We have 4 grown children that are all married and are blessed with 9 grandkids...7 boys and 2 girls. I love absolutely anything to do with paper and glue...I just love to craft and enjoy every creative aspect of it. I enjoy traveling, photography, crocheting, tole painting and several other creative venues. I have been published several times in magazines. I design stamps for SinCity Stamps. I am thrilled to be part of the C'est Magnifique Kits Design Team.


Here is one of Pam's lovely layouts made with the yummy August kit!!


We hope you help us welcome Pam to the design team!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi and a warm welcome, Pam. I'm very curious and can't wait to see more of your work.
    regards Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ! it doesn't take away from the bride.

    ReplyDelete