Google+

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Debbie's Projects Featuring C'est Magnifique's October Kits

Hi everyone! Debbie here today to share a few layouts I created using 
C'est Magnifique's October kit and add ons.  
I love working with the beautiful Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour papers featured this month.

For my first layout I chose a photo of some old books.  I love to read and must admit that I prefer an actual book that you can turn the pages.  I do have a Nook, but favor a book any day. The layout features papers from Maja Designs and elements from the main kit.  I also used flowers from the flower add on, a key hole and die cuts from the embellishment add on and the stencil, resin butterflies, flowers and mica from mixed media add on kit.
From my stash:  Mist, paint, stamp and ink


For my second layout I used elements from the October Monthly kit along with some beautiful Maja Design papers.  I added flowers from the flower add on, and used some die cuts, alphas and blue mist from the embellishment add on.  The beautiful chipboard is from the mixed media kit, some of which I embossed using the embossing powder also from the mixed media kit.  I tore off the flaps of a shipping box, painted them white and misted them with the blue mist from the embellishment add on.
From my stash:  gesso, paint, ink, stamp and stencil.


My final layout features papers from Maja Designs Coffee In The Arbour along with a resin mushroom, wooden bow, mini alphabet and a butterfly from the October Monthly Kit.  I also added flowers from the flower add on, chipboard, dies cuts and a pearl flourish from the embellishment add on and used the stencil, flowers and embossing powder from the Mixed Media Kit.
From my stash:  paint, stamp, ink and modeling paste.

I truly loved working with the beautiful Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers along with the add on kits which are available to purchase in the store.  The October Monthly kit will debut at the end of the month.

I hope I have inspired you to create!  
. . . Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment