Google+

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Leila's May Kit Projects

Hello! Leila here to show you my layouts with the C'est Magnifique May Kit. I created with the May Main Kit, May Flower and Embellishment Add-Ons and the May Magnifique Mixed Media Kit this month.

The first layout is "Moments."
(Personal Supplies: gesso, Distress ink, Gelatos and stamps)




The second layout is "Cherish."
(Personal Supplies: stencil, gesso and clothespin)





The next layout is "Dreams."




Finally, my last layout is "Beautiful Sky."
(Personal Supplies: gesso, spray ink and clothespin)




So that's it for today, I hope you like it!
Remember you can find all the kits in the store, here!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Leila! I LOVE your Beautiful Sky layout! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilhoso o seu trabalho Leila... todos lindos, mas Cherish ficou lindĂ­ssimo! Bjo enorme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Leila! Loved all of them!

    ReplyDelete